Skip to main content

WHAT IS YOUR PASSION, AND WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION?

NAMA : DESY ATIKAH SURAHMAN
NPM :12214796
KELAS : 1EA14

At first, when people ask me about my passion, I’ll say “I don’t know”, I don’t even know what is the definition of passion is. But now I know what passion is, and my passion is  computer, book, and game.
Computer and book,  are a very big passion of mine, I like playing with corel draw (i love drawing), adobe photoshop, browsing, and something like that. And I love reading, especially science fiction, and fantasy novel, I love to play with my imagiaton, and exploring the knowledge through the story. The last passion is game, I love playing the game, especially a strategy games, I love to managing something  in order to achieve a goal and highest score. I would be upset if the target is not achieved, and I will do everything to get the maximum score and achieve the target, it does not matter if I had to sit on the floor because my phone charger cable is too short, I’ll keep trying. That’s why I’m taking a management major, because I think managing something is a challenge. I want to be a manager in a reputable company. I want to manage the company to be a great company, a successful company. And now, I have three target, the first target is get a scholarship, the second target is graduated by cumlaude, and the third target is being a lecture, and got a scholarship to continued my study in Universitas Gunadarma to be a magister economyc.
Then what makes me motivated to do this? To make my parents proud of me? Yes, to be successful at a young age?yup, but the most motivation? I want to prove that all the spiel of people that hate me was wrong. I want to prove the spiel like I’m a slacker,  unreliable, weak, stupid, was wrong! And they have to pay for it. hahaha,
Let me tell you something, I live in Riyadh from 2 years old until  16 years old. My mother take care all about housework, cooking, laundry, everything is neatly by my mother, and when I exit to Indonesia, i had to learn to be independent because my mother was busy taking care of our new house that being built, for the first  month, everything is alright, I still feeling sad to leave my childhood friends in Riyadh, but a month later, the neighbors began to talk about me, they talk about that I don’t understand about the housework, I was not mature, blablabla, yes maybe it's true, but I’m now trying to be a mature, to be a girl who can do the housework, step by step. But they are becoming more and more, they began to say that I was stupid, really unreliable, and making a rumors that make me feel so down and I felt I was a parasite in the life of this family. I have to adapt with my new school, new environment, all completely new, because the environment in Riyadh and Indonesia are very different. In Riyadh I do not have a Japanese subject, but  in Indonesia, I have it, and it make me stress, and also I have to study for the National Examination, I feel depressed, I got depression In secondary level upwards.
And then, I go to University I got away from them, I decided to stop thinking about all negative people and those spiel words, get up and live my life with my mind, my heart, because all the time I feel that i live for others, and I don’t follow my heart. I make all the negative chatter a spear for me, if I started to give up, and retreated or in something, the spear will keep me go ahead.
And Thank God, my study going well, my first IPK is 3.56, a great start! Alhamdulillaaah, and I will make it high and high, I want to get out of my darkest time. I got my self back, a crazy person, cheerful, always laughing. I promised myself that I was not going to stop and surrender. I want to be successful at a young age, I want to ease the burden on my parents, and I want to prove all the negative chatter is wrong, I don’t mean to revenge, but i just want to prove it.
And I believe, with the effort, resignation to Allah (tawakkal) and prayers of parents, I can reach all of my target,  certainly be in the way of Allah, and don’t violate the rules, because I want all the blessings in my life. Ameen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEORI COBWEB

Teori Cobweb (Cobweb Theorem) merupakan teori yang menjelakan siklus harga dan naiknya turunnya jumlah produksi pada jangka waktu tertentu. Teori Cobweb terbagi menjadi 3 kasus diantaranya adalah: Siklus yang mengarah pada fluktuasi yang jaraknya tetap.   Kasus 1: Pada kondisi keseimbangan pasar (Qs = Qd), harga cabe merah sebesar Rp200.000,- dan jumlah produksi 20 kg. Tetapi karena terjadi ledakan hama jumlah cabe merah yang ditawarkan di pasar turun menjadi 10 kg ( 1 ), hal ini mendorong kenaikan harga menjadi Rp250.000,- ( 2 ). Ketika harga naik para produsen berusaha menambah jumlah produksi, hingga pada periode tertentu jumlah produksi cabe merah meningkat kembali (25 kg) ( 3 ). Meningkatnya produksi cabe merah menyebabkan banyaknya cabe merah yang terdapat di pasar, hal ini mendorong turunnya harga menjadi Rp100.000,- ( 4 ). Turunnya harga ini menyebabkan produsen mengurangi penawaran cabe merah menjadi 15 kg lagi, begitu seterusnya. Siklus berputar kembali.  

Soal "Dasar Pemasaran"

Materi Bab III ( Pasar dan Perilaku Pasar Konsumen ) 1)“Kelompok individual yang membeli dan mengkonsumsi barang atau jasa untuk kepentingan pribadi maupun keluarga, tidak untuk maksud lain”. Dari pernyataan diatas ini adalah pengertian dari? a. Pasar Produsen b. Pasar Distributor c. Pasar Konsumen (*) d. Pasar Industri e. Pasar Tradisional 2) Informasi yang mampu menjelaskan tentang profil pasar konsumen dengan baik adalah jenis informasi apa? a. Informasi statistik (*) b. Informasi lingkungan industri c. Informasi AMDAL d. Informasi keuangan e. Informasi dinamik 3) Dari soal nomer 2. darimanaka asal dari informasi tersebut? a. Laporan keuangan b. Laporan kerusakan lingkungan c. Laporan kegiatan industri d. Laporan statistik (*) e. Laporan psikologik 4) Lembaga- lembaga pemerintah yang bertugas memberikan informasi statistik, kcuali a. BPS b. PPM (*) c. Pemda d. BI e. BUMN 5) Membuat profil pasar yang lebih relevan dan inform

TUGAS PENGANTAR TI 1C

Nama             : Desy Atikah Surahman Kelas              : 1EA14 NPM               : 12214796 S1       : {1,3,5,7,9} S2       :{2,4,6,8} S3       :{G,U,N,A,D,A,R,M,A} S4       :{U,N,I,V,E,R,S,I,T,A,S} S5       :{U,J,I,A,N} Jawaban : 1.      CONCAT(SUBSTR(S1,2,3),DELETE(S2,2,3) CONCAT((3,5,7 ),(2)) ={3,5,7,2} 2.      LENGTH(CONCAT(SUBSTR(S3,5,5),DELETE(S4,3,3)) LENGTH(CONCAT(D,A,R,M,A),(U,N,R,S,I,T,A,S)) LENGTH(D,A,R,M,A,U,N,R,S,I,T,A,S) =13 3.      INSERT(CONCAT(S2,S1),SUBSTR(S1,2,4),LENGTH(S1) INSERT((2,4,6,8,1,3,5,7,9),(3,5,7,9),5) ={2,4,6,8,3,5,7,9,1,3,5,7,9} 4.      DELETE(CONCAT(S2,S3),LENGTH(S2),LENGTH(INSERT(S2,S1,5))) DELETE((2,4,6,8,G,U,N,A,D,A,R,M,A),4,9) ={2,4,6,A} 5.      SUBSTR(CONCAT(S3,S4),LENGTH(S5),LENGTH(S2)) SUBSTR((G,U,N,A,D,A,R,M,A,U,N,I,V,E,R,S,I,T,A,S),5,4) ={D,A,R,M} 6.      CONCAT(DELETE(S4,5,5),SUBSTR(S4,1,4) CONCAT((U,N,I,V,A,S),(U,N,I,V)) ={U,N,I,V,A,S,U,N,I,V} 7.      INSERT(DELETE(S1,2,2),SUBSTR